I am an oil painter living in S.E. Pennsylvania. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Day 1 of Leslie Saeta's 30 in 30 painting challenge

I am taking part in a challenge to paint a painting a day for 30 days straight hosted by Leslie Saeta a California artist I follow.  The challenge started today..... and by gosh, I finished a painting on time!  (I was also framing all day in preparation for hanging the new show at my gallery tomorrow morning!)  I am tired, but, as part of the challenge, I am posting my daily painting on my blog, facebook, website etc...and this is day 1's post.  I hope you enjoy following me through the next 30 days!  I may not paint a masterpiece every day (I am sure I won't) but I do plan on gaining insight into planning and organizing my time better so I actually make it to my studio every day.  :)  As always, thanks for looking!

5th and Penn, oil on hardboard, 5" x 7"
To purchase, please click here to go to my DPW gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...